2005-11-18

planet damned


trees too stiff to please me
snakes n frogs too slimy/
for you lot i am really sorry/
but it's time for me to lunch on
so i carry on
with my freakin' job/
with my vertical tree-like posture
i grew faster than anything
this rock has ever seen/
leaning heavily on my brain
which i have with precision trained
not to foresee the obvious/
i am the cleverest
'f the cleverest
and none disagree
unless wantin' to be
treat'd like a pest/
crops chicken cattle i breed
butterflies cats dogs i need/
sowing the seeds of filth/
(watch out)
THE HUMAN BEING IS COMING

i go 'bout creating havoc/
a mission 'f destruction/
missin' a step here n there
until i see no more lion/
(or any other creature for that matter)
enjoy the planet's laments
for it's music to m'elements/
praising my sick deeds
are those who i feed/
i slaughter precious life
and i gorge into the meal
only to feed my greed/
there are the rhinos n deer,
elephants, pandas and fir,
pine, no-pine, beech,
seal, whale, even leech,
king mosquito that i fear/
none escape the dreaded reach
kicking them until i see them bleed
yeah oh yeah i see them bleed/
(kneel before death)
THE HUMAN BEING IS COMING//

i used to be yours
damned planet i'm still yours.

No comments: