2005-11-18

boom

[ morning get up get up it's morning wake up
another day is up a brand new day coming up
go freshen up while the sun in the sky rises up
brush your teeth and empty the coffee cup ] slurp
where's the news-sheet? there you are my friend
whoa whoa another bomb blast is this the end?
killer kills killer this is the latest trend
stupid man having gun and a bullet to spend
bend man let me have a look at you
you are neither muslim nor hindu just look at you
you are neither christian nor even jew
god's man you claim to be but you know it isn't true
twisted man you really are that causes bad blast
I feel like breaking your mist I've got an iron fist
but why the hell am I worried so close to breakfast
a slice of bread a bit of cheese and some sause in the list
[ eat up eat up consume good food quick
take a bath keep clean if you need a nice chick
strong citizen you must be never weak
get to work this is the last day of your week ]
hey where's my car? there you are fellow
beasts of the highway high-kings with halo
drinking manna-oil one day earth will hollow
and you know you know what will follow
sound horns and exhaust tails very queer
and queer appendages in the front and the rear
they say you evolve too I can see it in your leer
car they all love you I see it in their cheer
may be evil may be strong and fast but still very slow
never an animal never alive I wanna give you a blow
but why the hell do I care for I have none as foe
go raging in the rain car office's come gonna lie low
[ work is worship don't worship just work it's worth it
switch on the machine your brain is no longer your wit
put in the input harvest the output this is no bull-shit
this is no bull-shit because you'll get wealth out of it ]
damn it there's a power-cut I am fed up fed up
meager man moneyed man all mortal man lined up
the air rank with discontent this world is not shaped up
everytime god is contented the devil keeps cropping up
a pill to cut down life-span is ready at hand
it has no expiry date instant-death is the name of the brand
you hear the marching drums of funeral welcome to graveyard city
you lie down inside your dream coffin welcome to graveyard city
you don't wanna be bothered you don't wanna be uneasy
I don't wanna be troubled don't wanna be crazy
I live in graveyard city the bona-fide graveyard city
[ the ploy was made in ancient times nature's toy
you must not plunge into obscurity for want of joy
alas you are too worried to take care fool of a boy
it's time for you to join your brothers coy ]

BOOM

[ it's morning wake up
another day coming up
the sun in the sky rises up
while blood-stains mark the spot of your end]

No comments: