2005-11-18

hell-wheeze

[[WARNING::smokers,pregnant women,and all other mentally vulnerable population are to read the following at their own risk.]]

hell-wheeze during night. no sleep only fright. the lungs holding tight. it's a breathless fight. a scary threatening sight. when my mind all goes white. throat filled with phlegm-freight. cough cannot make it right. not knowing what to do quite. having my faith in light I look out for sites bright. but in light I find I can't take flight. I am an owl made from a kite. trying to write I shudder slight. what use height? what use weight? do only need only one bad trait. makes me a pretty good bait betrayed by the swaying gait. let me set it all straight. for my end I am destined to wait. my plight is someone else's delight. an eternal blight that I try to smite. and finally. and finally I succumb to asthma's might. in spite of a hollow fight I get no respite from hell-wheeze's might.

{for all fellow-wheezers}

a well-wisher & hell-wheezer

No comments: