2009-07-14

Earthicide

Save me! There’s muck all over.
I’ll turn over when I depart.
And you. Spoon feed poison and wait. Filth that suffocates.
I am watching. Economic turnover.
Restless restless. There was no treasure. Hyper active assassin. Look again.
Hit me when I can’t resist. Mighty they desist.
Who are you?
Divert it and destroy it. Hidden notions. What are you?
Feisty came. Destroy! Wait. Come back to daddy.
Soft edges. Sleek cuts. Take these keys.
Fifty arcs will not suffice. Run amuck.
The wounds are deep. Pain is pleasure. Nooses sneaking up from behind.
Healed is the world. Deprived.
I need a battalion. Earthicide cannot be banned.
You conjure it from my bosom when I sleep. Cursed dung.
Kill to succeed. Unquenchable thirst.
Take it in good measure. Inner peace.
Peace. Then, when I take the leap of my life,
Eathicide, you will be vanquished.
Outdone. Shit.

3 comments:

Garima said...

Quite poignant...I like it!

oortcloud domicile said...

good. long time.

Jay said...

Bro i followed you 10 years ago in a chat group/ forum. really was impressed with your writing skills. why did you stop writing?